shan

shan

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Song in my head...

I hail from a pretty musical family. My dad has been a musician all of his life. I didn't exactly inherit his vocal abilities, but I think my two year old may have. She shushes anyone who attempts to sing, because that's HER thing. She performs mini concerts for whatever room of strangers will listen.
Last week the worship pastor thought it would be cute to put her on microphone. She owned it! Made up a song, and sang (on key) with a keyboard playing in the background. Looks like there may be some talent in my gene pool after all.
As for me my ears work fine. I appreciate just listening. As hearing goes sometimes a song will get stuck in my head. This is the latest one playing there...


1 comment:

  1. Yay!! Grand dad will be so happy. Keep encouraging her. She will make you proud.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!