shan

shan

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Resolutions And More!

Past years found me resolved not to resolve. It's been a long time since I've made a New Years Resolution. I have nothing against them save one thing: I cannot seem to keep them. In fact, I can almost guarantee that anything I begin because it's the beginning of a year, I'll most likely break. It took years to learn, that the best time for me to begin anything is when I'm ready. It just so happens that 2014 finds me very ready for many things. I'm open to new adventures and old dreams. 
I'm excited about this year, thrilled even. Ask me why or what I have planned? I can't tell you. I don't know just yet.  I have made no sweeping plans to reform my life. It's more about a recent attitude I've embraced than a list of things to do...although I'm sure that's coming...
I'm thrilled to have my faith, my family, my health, and to realize the blessing of yet another year with all of those things. Along with that realization came the desire to make the most of every moment. What that looks like at the end of 2014, should God allow me to see it, I cannot tell you. I do intend keep you updated as I go through the year. Some of it should be blog worthy. I do suspect and hope there will be a radically different me by year's end. These changes won't come because it's a new year.  They will come because at this very moment I'm ready!

Happy, Healthy 2014!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!