shan

shan

Saturday, October 5, 2013








I'm not a personal trainer. I just love fitness. Sweating puts me in my happy place. While others might take pleasure in crafting, I'd rather put together a workout to torch my obliques. It's the only kind of research I enjoy. Actually, there isn't a lot of research involved anymore. There are so many great sites available now. Oh, and did I mention You Tube??? Truth is, I find it hard to narrow down what I want to do. I'm really like a kid in a candy store. In addition to fitness there is also a wide range of nutrition programs to choose from.

This is the time of year when most people relax, let go and gain a little. Instead, I'd like to encourage you to do the opposite. Take this time and set a new goal for yourself. Get fit. Get strong. Lose weight. Whatever your goal, get moving. No excuses. No regrets.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!