shan

shan

Friday, October 25, 2013

Black and Brown

A while back I shared that fashion wise I have gotten a bit lazy. It's not that I do not have a sense of style. It's more that I no longer put in the effort. I have moments here and there where I dress nicely, but those moments are few and far between. Workout clothing is my uniform. It's been a long time since I've shopped with myself in mind, but recently I was forced to. My only practical purse/pocket book began falling a part. I need a new one. I know exactly what I want. I want a bag that's simple, with colors that go with everything. I want a brown and black purse like this:



I also want some boots in the same colors. These will do:




Seems the lazy in me has taken over. I really want black and brown accessories, so I don't have to buy different colors of anything. I haven't found what I want, with a price that I want to pay, but I'm still looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!