shan

shan

Monday, August 5, 2013

I'm Back!

So I've been quiet recently. Lucky you. I'd like to give you a reason for the quiet but I don't have one. I could blame it on being busy, but seriously aren't we all? We did go on vacation, but that's not it either. I've had a lot swirling around in my head lately. I lacked the motivation, and it seemed the ability, to write anything worth sharing.  I think life is just that way sometimes. You get caught up in you. That's kinda where I've been, "Meland." I tend to vacation there from time to time, but it's no place that I would want to live. I'm grateful for the moments in life that redirects your focus. That's been happening to me in the past few weeks, changes in focus. I've been drawn to things I once ignored, and I'm even being drawn away from a few things. The real blessing is that there is growth and progress in me. I'm still alive, and I'm grateful for all the moments in my life, for the really loud ones, but also quiet ones. Just thought I should let you know though, that the quiet is about to end :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!