shan

shan

Monday, July 15, 2013


   The Yard

The summer is moving by rather quickly for me. I've been caught up in the activities that come along with warmer temperatures and time off. Anyhow I've been meaning to share a few pictures of what's been happening in and around my yard. Prepared to be photo bombed.. First the stuff that I love the most, the stuff you can eat!








These are a few shots from spring.....













OK, the next few are not my yard, but we are talking about outdoors so I had to throw these in the mix. These are shots from one of our trips to the strawberry patch. We try to go a few times every year. The kids enjoy it.







she'd kill me if she knew I shared this :)


Don't know what it is, but the patch always puts my kids to sleep



This little sad bowl of strawberries actually came from our yard. Better luck next year I hope...


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!