shan

shan

Sunday, October 14, 2012

On my  Mind and out my Mouth

This evening finds me exhausted. Last week was very busy. The weekend (which was supposed to be a time to unwind) was also busy.  I'm beginning to hate the word busy. I decided that instead of a predetermined topic, or trying to catch you up on all that's been going on in my life, I'll just tell you whatever came to mind. Sounds simple enough, but my mind at the moment is a jumbled mess. At this very moment in my head, I'm  throwing around schedules, to do lists, chores, and teaching responsibilities. I'm replaying awkward conversations, evaluating discussions, an a relationship. I'm also trying to decide whether I'm really hungry, or if I've had enough food for the day. What's the next step in life is a question that hardly takes a break, and I'm I seriously getting cold? I'm wondering why God don't just speak audibly, and LOUDLY on every single issue, EVER! That way, all can hear it simultaneously, and there be no need for religious divisions, and oh yeah, did I mention I'm thinking about food? What's on your mind?
I think I'll go grab a bite to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!