shan

shan

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Muppet Show - Mahna Mahna...m HD 720p bacco... Original!

A while back I mentioned "Cracker Jacks." To my surprise, the eldest kid responded with a "what's that?" Seriously! I'ts bad enough, that she has to listen to subpar music, but subpar snacks too? I draw the line! We've been reliving old shows, music and food. She's experiencing some of the same junk I ate growing up. She enjoyed Ramen Noodles, and wanted to know "how long have you known about this?"
Cracker Jacks were a bit of a let down. She thought the prize was lame, and felt sorry for me. I'll grant her that. The prizes were not the best, but at the time, they sure seemed like it.
This week I introduced more music from childhood. Here we found common ground. We've been singing this tune all week. All of us, even the hubby and the baby (she says "numa num num") but we know what she means. Super cute!
If you watched the presidential debate last night I thought you might find that this tune especially meaningful. I happen to think it sums it all up our political climate perfectly. Don't be surprised if the next time you see a certain governor or president on TV, you start thinking about this one. Enjoy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!