shan

shan

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Time to Bake

It appears I've picked up a nasty habit. Baking.
For most of my life I've been sweet tooth free. I'd like to remain that way. I'm already addicted to salty junk. I don't think I can manage being hooked on the sugary stuff too. This new hobby of mine, is pulling me over to the sweet dark side. It's not like I'm in love with sugar, but if I make a German Chocolate cake, then I'll eat some. If I make two different flavors of cheesecake, and a pineapple upside down cake, well then I'll eat those too. If I happen to make, and sample all of those things in a 24 hour period, well you can see how this becomes a problem.
I'd like to enlist the help of my family to control this behavior. Unfortunately, they are very supportive of my new habit, and all too happy to be enablers. Below are a few of my recent favorites. Best advice I can give? Bake and share.

http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/original-bakers-germans-sweet-chocolate-cake-51120.aspx
(This one is all about the frosting. Get the frosting recipe at the end of the cake ingredients list).

If you are pressed for time, and can't make a German Chocolate Cake, try these ridiculously delicious and easy and cookies:

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/peanut-butter-cup-cookies/



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!