shan

shan

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

 

"Blog-Sliding"
 
 
I have what some might call a "religious background." I'm not a fan of the label, but I'm not ashamed of a relationship with my Creator. Just be forewarned that very now and then a "churchy" term will escape my brain, spew out my fingers and flaunt itself scandalously here.
"Backsliding" is a term used in church circles to describe those who begin something with God and revert back to old patterns and behavior. I've done that with my blog. I'm blog slidden. Fortunately, I'm not aware of any eternal ramifications of "blog-sliding." Just in case; I have abandoned my ways of blog dereliction and plan to be faithful in the future. I hope my five followers can forgive me. Hey mom. Hey sis, and three stangers whoever you are.
 
One last thing while I'm confessing...I'll also give credit where it is due. I learned something from Shia Labeouf. You don't have to be a sage to spew the profound. No doubt this video has been seen, laughed at, and made made more rounds than a rollercoaster. Still, I like it. I'll take wisdom where I find it. Thank you. The last last line of this clip is mega epic.  "If you are tired of starting over, stop giving up." Ok, sir Shia.  No more giving up for me...not even on blogs that only few read. I'm all in...to the end. Let's see where this road leads...
 
If you've lost sight of, or lost connection to a passion, join me. Don't give up. Do it for the integrity of your soul.  
Here's some truth brought to you by Shia. I'm including it in case you are the one person on the planet that has yet to see the video. Enjoy.
 
 


1 comment:

Leave a comment, I would love to hear from you!